So yesterday I told you that I was up at 4am pondering a thought.
Well I am still up 2 hours later…..and now it's time to work.
Now a question I normally get is what do I do when I get to work?
…Like what is my “Traders Day” like?
Well, let me tell you.
- First thing I do (concerning trading), is check to see what my trades have done during the night.
Did they close? Are they still opened? Hit stop? Or hit target?
- Then I record anything that happened in the night into my journal. (I journal EVERYTHING)
- After that I look for trade setups.
- If I find one, I will mark it down on a scratch pad and get back to it after I look at all the other currency pairs and time frames..
- When I come back to it, I analyze it, and if it meets my criteria, I place a trade on it.
- Then throughout the day I come back to my charts to look for anything new, place trades, or journal something that happed.
- And then I go do other stuff.
I don't spend 15 hours in front of my charts anymore like I used to.
You can do that if you want…
…I just don't want to do that anymore.
I would rather spend it with my wife and family doing fun activities like traveling, or rock climbing, etc…
THAT is the lifestyle I WANT to live.
Do what I want, when I want. And cost doesn't matter to me either.
If you would like to live the life you want, and make that life by trading….
Then you need a leg up, and a mentor that can guide you.
Click the link below and join the Inner Circle today and get the guidance you need.
Here is the link: